here we go with the 8 random things tag!
8 Favorite TV Shows:
Biggest Loser
The Bachelor- finale monday night!! I can't wait to see who he chooses!! (Brad loves it too- how cute is that?! can't help but love him!)
True Beauty
Friends
American Idol (only because brad likes it)
Family Feud
Lifetime Movies- my secret love
Dateline
8 Things I look forward to:
seeing what my baby will look like
quitting my job when the baby comes :)
getting everything painted so that i can put stuff away and not have things everywhere!
being a mom
Someday having a new car...probably not anytime soon- but i do look forward to that day! :)
seeing brad when he gets home from work
having a back yard that has grass this summer!
planting a garden
8 favorite places to Eat:
Tacos El Ray
Jack in the Box
Texas Roadhouse
Olive Garden
Mongolian BBQ
Canton
Gandolfo's
Cold Stone :)
8 Things On My Wishlist:
Go to Rome
Visit DC and go to all the sweet museums!
I wish i could paint...how cool would that be!
Be a good mom
have a very easy delivery!! MY BIGGEST WISH!! :)
To lose all the baby weight in a decent amount of time
My neighbors would get rid of their dog that poops in our yard!
To die before Brad does- kind of random but very true!
8 People I Tag:
Gwen
Hilary
Amber
Jamie
Jenny
Julie
Kylie
Natalie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment