Wednesday, February 18, 2009

pictures!






Here are a few pictures...the ones of Brad and I are from November when we took family pictures with the McIntyres. The one of just me is just showing my fast growing belly at 26 weeks.

4 comments:

  1. the family pictures turned out so good. they are really sweet! I can not believe how much the baby has grown since the last time I saw you, and plus you are in a tight shirt. soooooooooo beautiful you are! I'm excited to come home first of march and hanging out with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome...pregnant bellies always look so cute, except for on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw these on facebook. you guys look amazing!!! and love the baby bump.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pictures that melody took of you guys are soooo gorgeous. you will make a beautiful baby.
    i am so excited for both of you!

    ReplyDelete