Monday, March 9, 2009

pregnancy update

So Thursday i went in for my glucose test....i was very nervous, i doubted anything would be wrong but you just never know. I got the orange drink and at first thought oh this isn't too bad, but by they end i was definitely choking it down. It sat like a lead weight in my tummy! So the doctor said she would call if there were any problems and so far i've had no calls so i'm guessing that all is well! I have only gained 21 or 22 pounds so far, not too shabby! I can't believe how fast the time is going, i've reached the point where i'm going in every 2 weeks now instead of 1 time a month! CRAZY! I'm super excited about everything, and have been considering the birthing center in nampa, we went and toured in after my appointment and REALLY liked it! So hopefully all goes well and i will be able to deliver there. I'll get another picture up soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad everything went well with the testing. Josh and I have been really sick and he lost quite a bit of weight and he looks weird now and I lost about 5 :) I hate being sick, especially when I need to be packing my place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! good to hear! i can't wait to hear what the baby is!!!!!! girl or boy. how fun.

    jill, i did hear about nate and amber. i keep trying to contact them via blog but never hear back. very exciting! we were wallowing about the HIGH PRICEs of EVERYTHING there. haha. such is life.

    when you come to hawaii, will you come to oahu? that'd be great to see you!!! fun fun!

    ReplyDelete