HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BRAD!!! You are the best husband a girl could have! You treat me so amazing and can always make me laugh. You are my very best friend. I can't believe it's been 2 years...in some ways it seems we got married yesterday and in others it seems like i can't remember anything but being married to you. (that's a good thing :) I love being married to you, definitely the best choice i have ever made! I love watching you with Heston, you are and amazing daddy to him....even though some people may think you're a little too rough with him. You are a huge help to me and i appreciate all the hard work and long hours you put in to provide for us. It's been so great so far and i look forward to what is ahead for us! I love you!
4 days before we got engaged

our wedding!

our honeymoon...we went on a cruise, here we are in barbados

our first anniversary, we went to tamarak

Heston's Birth Day-our new little family!
I Love You Brad!
gotta LOVE love :)
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWWWWWW how sweet! I think he was the best choice you ever made and he IS the best dad to Heston!
ReplyDeleteAnd brad definitly picked the best girl for him :)