This is My belly at 36 1/2 weeks
My dad, Hilary, and I strikin a sweet pose with my massive belly :) Below: Mindee and i Showin off our sweet bellies- she's due in July with a little boy
Posing with my sweet "hooter-hider" that my sister Amy made with her own 2 hands! I love it- thanks sis! Below is Me opening presents :)
Me with Trish and Karlie....notice my sweet spill down the front of me...apparently i have to spill every time i eat! I guess it's just preparing me for baby life :)
Kora and i chillin- she's my friend sierra's baby- she loves the blankey i got her :) makes me feel good!
Opening presents again!
My Friend Sierra and I- She lives in Utah so she came to that one! It was Very fun to see her and Kora! i wish they lived closer so we could see eachother more often!Thanks to EVERYONE who helped plan my showers and for all the wonderful gifts! i'm very fortunate to have such wonderful people in my life! I'm finally starting to feel ready for my lil guy to come be in my arms instead of my belly.

Hooter hider, that's hilarious!! :O) I so wish I could have been at your shower. Thanks for the invite. I'm so excited for you guys! :O) Whatcha gonna name your little man??
ReplyDelete