Tuesday, November 6, 2012

news on the pregnancy...

No pic this week but I had a dr. appt yesterday and they did another ultrasound, it had been a month since the last one, and both babies went from being head down to breach! BUMMER! on Friday i had been in the bath and my stomach was going CRAZY!! i had never seen anything like it, so i am guessing that that is when they turned. I have mixed feelings about this turn of events, because she said if they stay that way we can do a scheduled c-section at 37 weeks!! I would love that because of the gap it would give me from christmas, and there would be less bleeding afterwards, but on the other hand it would be MUCH cheaper and i am assuming a better recovery to do it vaginally. So there are pluses and minuses to each but whatever happens happens and i'm really okay with whatever. I can't remember which baby weighed what but one is about 3.5 lbs and the other is a little over 4 lbs. So they are weighing in good and all is well. I start going weekly now and i have to do a stress test every thursday starting in 2 days. whoo-hoo....not. :) but We will do it and be glad that all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment