Thursday, March 3, 2011

January...

January wasn't filled with much...i also took a whopping 8 pictures the whole month! I was pretty occupied trying to get little henley out. My january was full of trying all the crazy methods you hear about to send you into labor. Not the entire january but definitely the last couple weeks. the first couple weeks were full of getting everything ready for a new baby. I was adamant that i would have this baby in january...obviously that didn't happen...but here are the things i tried to have this baby: walking, jumping on a trampoline, castor oil, foot zoning, chiropractor, prenatal massage, sex, walking, walking, and more walking! I had planned to be induced on friday the 28th, but ended up canceling it because i had some bad feelings about it. I then tried to get my doctor to induce me on the 31st but she said her day was too busy...so she said she would do it on the 1st. I was depressed...but not much i could do at that point if the baby wouldn't come on it's own. So tuesday morning we woke up, and while i was getting ready to head to the birthing center FINALLY i started to have contractions. I didn't end up getting induced because i went into labor all on my own. Apparently we have one stubborn baby girl on our hands :) we arrived around 7:30 am and i was at a four, by 9:30 i was at a 5, at 11 i was at a 7 and by 12:15pm i was at a 10 and ready to go.
here i am at 41 weeks- the day before i had henley
heston trying to ride a truck while we were at the chiropractor
we were over at mcintyres hanging out and heston was out playing on the deck...i looked out and found him like this...when i sent him out there he had pants and socks on! silly kid
hope you had a more relaxing january than i did :)

1 comment:

  1. The pictures and stories of Heston gave me a good laugh. He is a cute little guy. I loved Henleys blessing outfit!! Good job on the crocheting! (that word just looks wrong. haha)

    ReplyDelete