I Chopped about 10 inches off my hair!! i'm lovin my new look! I also went a little darker...still some blonde highlights but also some dark ones! change is fun! Oh and apparently my family really likes BSU :) Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Berg for Heston's cute BSU shirt!
holy crap you chopped your hair off!!! it looks soooooooooooooo cute. I really love it, but it's such a huge change with it SHORT and much much darker then ever. I love it Jilly :)
My sister Amy and her husband Mike are hoping to adopt a child. They really want one of their own and i know they would make awesome parents! In hopes to speed up their quest for a child i am posting their adoption website on my blog. If any of you know anyone putting their child up for adoption send them to this site, it is a direct link to their website which has a link to their blog so that the birth parents can get to know Mike and Amy. http://mikeandamy.weebly.com thanks for passing the word along to help my sister! feel free to post this on your blog as well for all to see!
jill i just wanted to say that i LOVE your hair!
ReplyDeletelove the new do! you rock any luck! it makes you look so pretty (as always) but i love the change.
ReplyDeleteholy crap you chopped your hair off!!! it looks soooooooooooooo cute. I really love it, but it's such a huge change with it SHORT and much much darker then ever. I love it Jilly :)
ReplyDelete