Saturday, January 17, 2009
It's been forever!
Today after I get off work we are going to the temple! It seems like it's been forever! We haven't been since November! whoops! I think the month of December got away from us! We are going with our friends Tyler and Cara so that should be a lot of fun! Brad and I have set a new years resolution to try and get to the temple 2 times a month! We are so blessed to have a temple so close and really need to start taking advantage of it! As Brad gets busier the closer spring and summer get it will become more of a challenge but I think we can do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

good idea, jill. i've been lucky enough to go quite often since being home. spencer and i were able to go to hong kong temple and do a session wearing headphones to translate. it was AMAZING!
ReplyDelete